Re: APD delivered as HTML

"One should not look a gift horse in the mouth and the fact that we have
this resource at our disposal is at someone else's expense."

I wasn't intending that at all... I was wishing/dreaming. :-) I know how
heavy the load can be on a listserver, and I know how much bandwidth can be
taken up by it.

I also know that when the list gets very busy, it can overwhelm the
subscribers mailboxes, causing people to drop out. Don't want that either.
Sigh.

I really *DO* appreciate the list's presence, and enjoy the discussions
here.

DonT