AllGlass Light Fixtures

I made a somewhat interesting discovery. All-Glass 48" twin tube fixtures
come with the Fulham Workhorse 5 ballast. The same one they use for the 2x55
power CF set up and the same one AH uses for the 2x55 and 1x96 retro kit. I
dont know how long ago they started this but if you have an All-Glass 48"
twin tube (not more than two years old I would say) and are thinking of going
to a CF set up, you MAY be half way there.

Not a rumor, saw it with me own eyes I did!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---