Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1573

>Tom I have to say this unfair! - a horrible injustice to the rest of us
>non USA citizens in the planted aquarium hobby who can't purchase your
>Co2 reactor. Couldn't you persuade one of your distributors to sell
>internationally?
>
>Thanks for your advice- most appreciated :  ),
>Regards
>Damian.

Would it work for one of us to help set up getting one of these and
sending it on to Damian?  I think I just nominated myself.  It
doesn't seem like it'd violate any laws to do so.  I could of course
use it for six months so that you might escape any duty on it  ;-)

BTW, a zillion kudos for List Mom!

Doug