[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Solenoid
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:05:00 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200201250848.g0P8mFs23195 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Tom Wood wrote:
>> My short answer would be: none. It's an unnecessary
>> piece of equipment that may actually do more harm than
>> good. Most people have found that they get a more stable
>> CO2 concentration by leaving the CO2 on all the time.
>> Unless you are also using a controller, which takes it to
>> a higher level of unnecessary gadgetry, imo.
> For what it's worth, I concur with Tom's assessment completely. I
> wonder what the errant Mr. Barr has to say on this question?
> Michael Rubin ~
Tom's often agree, this is just one such case:)
Tom "Soapy" Barr