[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Driftwood and algae
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Driftwood and algae
- From: "don" <don at calimages_com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:59:59 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <200201211809.g0LI9Uw29926 at actwin_com>
- References: <200201211809.g0LI9Uw29926 at actwin_com>
I wonder if my driftwood is the cause of the algae nursery I have going on.
It would make sense... When I attached my xmas moss to this piece, I noticed
it was soft (not squishy, but it didn't feel like wood anymore either). I
didn't think anything of it at the time, but that would make sense.
I'll remove it tomorrow night during my water change and see if things