[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: overbuilt stands
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: overbuilt stands
- From: Penny Crowley <pcrowley at snet_net>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:35:17 +0800
- In-Reply-To: <200201200848.g0K8m5Q20334 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> I have always tended toward overbuilding so I was amused by this aquarists
> creative approach to supporting his tank
> http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=aspiringamano in "my
> Album" check out the first pic, "55g full tank shot". The picture is of a
> tank that is slightly longer than the stand.
> I should say that my amusement was not at the aquarists expense, but rather
> my own as it relates to my tendency toward building aquarium stands that
> give new meaning to deforestation issues and could support a Mac truck.
Ha Ha! I too have an overbuilt stand, courtesy of my Dad. I'm positive it
weighs more than the 72 gallons it supports!!!