[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Pygmy Chain Swords Not so Pygmy
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Pygmy Chain Swords Not so Pygmy
- From: Cheryl Rogers <cheryl at rightstuffwebsites_com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:38:34 -0600
- References: <200201190848.g0J8m3M05992 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011128 Netscape6/6.2.1
Hi Y'all. I have some pygmy chain swords that are simply not doing their
job as a foreground plant. The leaves are more than 8 inches long in the
brightest part of the tank.
Can I trim them like a haircut? I think that would look silly.
Can I remove the tallest leaves with constant vigilance and "make" the
plants grow shorter? The idea is daunting.
Should I replace them with another plant? This is a South American tank.
Right Stuff Web Sites
Web Design, Editing, Streamlining, and Maintenance
972-294-2248 or 940-368-7825 cell