TANK SPECS HELP PLEASE

Hi my 400l tank is three months old ,
 it has 240W of strip fluro lighting at 6 x 48" nec d/hg triphoshor 6700K on for 13 hours per day.
filters are 1 x eheim 2217 + 600l internal filter , injected co2 at 125 bubbles / min.
Test as follows
PO4  0.0
Ca  40ppm
Ammonia 0.0ppm
nitrite 0.0ppm
nitrate 5ppm
PH 7.8
KH 100ppm
GH 160ppm
Fe 0.25

Plants seem to bubble after 8hours of lights being on , I am getting some growth , but mainly in the vallisneria ,
The java fern went clear and died but has new plants coming from the rootstock , the rest of the plants seem to be holding there own and growing slowly .
Fish are healthy and the J . Ornatus are breeding .

Please hit me with advice on the above , is it close to right ??, what should I be adding ect ect ?????????????????

Thank you for this list and the hard work put in by people with there web pages , as this is the only information / assistance I seem to be able
to obtain.

Dean (outback OZ)

multipart/alternative
  text/html