Crinum Calamistratum

Dear friends,
I plan to add Crinum Calamistratum in my tank (size: 150 (L) x 60(H) x 60
(W) cm), and Tropica mentioned that this plant can reach more than my tank's
height. So any suggestion/idea how to maintain the leaves height until up to
certain length say not more than 70-80 cm only, or how to make a correct
trimmming to maintain favourable height? Or any other tips to keep this cute
(not so giant)
Any feedback/input is appreciated..
Thanks & rgrds,

M.Hassan