RE: m3 Regulator & Manifolds

I wrote some time ago asking for help installing a
manifold on my M3 Deluxe (6.0) CO2 system to allow me
to share CO2 between two tanks.  I had been told by
Edward from M3 that it was not possible to
disassemble the Deluxe, because the threads were
sealed / Lok-Tighted.

Well, last night, I decided to give it a try.  I took
a large crescent wrench, and using a little force,
was able to get the needle valve to unscrew from the
solonoid.  No problems, nothing broke.  I was left
with a 1/8" female pipe thread fitting.  Now, when
the parts I ordered from Clippard.com arrive, I will
have a low cost, hopefully easy to use manifold.

Thanks to those who help -- especially Dave Grim.

So, the lesson of the day -- don't give up on
something just because someone says it wont work!!

-Tony,
PS
I removed atleast 4 lbs of excess plants last night,
most of which ended up in the trash.  If anyone out
there wants some cuttings (m. micranthemoids, H.
zosterofolia, glosso, A. reinicki, & more) in about a
month or so, email me off list.