Re: N:P:K ratios

> I was trying to emphasize my point that KNO3 may not be sufficient to
> provide all the needed nitrogen without leaving excess potassium to
> _potentially_ accumulate.
>
> Neil

Dough!
Yes, I think the K would accumulate somewhat in some plant species but not
in others based on that ratio. It would be of interest to note ratios in
plants such as Najas, Nitella, Chara, Riccia compared to Eichhornia,
Potamogeton, Myriophyllum etc. They will be different in the dry weights.
What would be an average for aquatic macrophytes?

Regards,
Tom Barr