[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Barbs and plants...
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Barbs and plants...
- From: Robert A Crawford <crawford at kloognome_com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:08:44 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200201062048.g06Km2w27413 at actwin_com>; from Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com on Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 03:48:02PM -0500
- References: <200201062048.g06Km2w27413 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
> Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 10:33:24 -0600
> From: "John W. Lemons III" <john at johnlemons_com>
> Subject: RE: Tinfoil barbs
> > Mine don't eat anything but algae. What plants are
> >they eating?
> The list of what they don't eat is shorter. :)
> They are eating hygro, sword plants (especially new
> leaves), java fern, and jungle val. They take a bite out
> of the val down low and leave the foot or so above it to
> float away while they move onto the next one. Lawn mower
> is an apt description. The only thing they haven't
> touched yet seem to be the cryps.
Weird. Maybe mine aren't tinfoil barbs. I'd love to
see them "mow" the vals.