[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Not feeding fish while you are away
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: RE: Not feeding fish while you are away
- From: Dinyar Lalkaka <dinyar.lalkaka at verizon_net>
- Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 19:30:45 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200201062048.g06Km2w27413 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/220.127.116.1111
Leaving fish unfed for as long as two weeks is usually not a problem (as
long as the fish are not fry, are all healthy and the bigger fish aren't
likely to make a meal of the smaller ones). In fact, for most types of fish,
allowing them to "fast" for a day or two every week is to be recommended.
I feed predatory catfish once every two weeks, sometimes, once every month.