APD V4 #1512- Rainbowfish

Penny,
   Here is a start to find good information on Rainbowfish. There is a good
mailing list for info dealing with Rainbowfish that comes out OZ
(Australia). If you do not hear from someone with that info today, send me
back a reply to tonight. By then I should have an E-mail back from them on
how to get on the mailing list. I' ve been on it so long, I couldn't tell
you how to join the list. I send an E-mail to them before this one. Where in
the Northeast are you? Someone on the list maybe able to help you pin point
a local supplier. I have great luck setting planted tanks with community
Rainbowfish.   JiM C.

http://www.aquanet.de/Vereine/IRG/

http://members.austarmetro.com.au/~wizard/

http://members.optushome.com.au/chelmon/