Algae

   Hello
   I did a web search on algae and discovered a lot more info about algae
than I really
wanted to know.lol The Monterey Bay aquarium had  a very exhaustive section
on
algae,mostly marine though. Did answer all my questions and gave me some new
ones such as epiphytic algaes and symbiotic inter relationships, extreme
environment
. adaptations. Think I'll stick with esthetic from now on.lol.I can see you
could spend
a life time on just algae
   Back to looking at them as pests rather than fascinating life forms.lol
 Thanks for the suggestions.Isn't it amazing how much info we have available
right
at our fingertips?
                                        Gary     fla.