Re: Warning for bicarbonate

> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:47:28 +0100
> From: "Greger Lindstrand" <greglind at algonet_se>

> Actually George, it doesn't say that on the page which was presented here
on the list and that I followed to the page about water chemestry.

Sorry, that information is actually in three places on my site. I should
have looked at the link reference more closely. I forgot I had a Water
Chemistry article also.

I was referring to the Carbon Dioxide article

http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/Articles/AFM_Co2.htm under the topic

"What is a good KH for a planted aquarium?"

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
  The website for aquatic gardeners by aquatic gardeners
    Major updates in July '01! On-line book, articles and tech briefs
      http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com (mirror)
      http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/AquaticConcepts/