Re: Need help with slight noise pollution

My tank is a few feet from the foot of my bed and I need help getting rid of
an annoying "clicking" sound.  My eheim diffuser is set up right underneath
the intake to my canister filter.  I have been running canister CO2 since
last summer -- there was not this clicking noise at first, but now there is.
I have tried scrubbing the little disk in the diffuser, but that has not
changed the "click" (which is from the CO2 bubbles).

I'd appreciate any ideas for getting rid of the noise. :o)

Thanks,
Catherine