backgrounds...

<< In museum dioramas they paint the background >>

... which is what I did last night ... painted the back of the tank a
dark hunter green (same color as my walls actually) ... filled about a
quarter of the tank with water, and I think I actually like its
appearance.

Someone mentioned that they didn't like "paint" because it was a pain to
remove.  I ran a bead of silicone caulk along the plastic frame on both
the bottom and top so I did not have to worry about paint getting down
into the frame (which would be virtually impossible to remove).  I'll
post pictures when the tank is actually up and running properly.

Greg aka Newsletter