RE Amano Shrimp -- Those mysterious creatures

Last week I reported that about a dozen shrimp showed up in my tank
after being totally out of sight since July.  I had thought that they
were all dead (possibly eaten), but then last week, there they were --
not bravely strutting about but still in plain view.

Well, they came, they molted, they disappeared.  They have gone back
into the farthest reaches, the most obscure nooks, the least seen
crannies of the aquarium.

They are truly a hidden pleasure to own.

Scott H.