Warning for bicarbonate

I think thats called bakingsoda in english.
After reading the latest days discussion on KH etc. I decided that I should raise the KH. It was on a level on around 2-3 and PH was 6.7 (have CO2 injection with Dupla Ph control). Utilizing the link to George and Karla Booth's chemestry page I found that 1 teaspoon raises the KH with 4 solved in 50 L of water. I calculated that I would need 11 teaspoons for my 540 L tank.
I had 7 teaspoon avaliable so I used those and WHAM!!! the PH level shot up to 6.92 and are still rising! I've raised the CO2 injection to a rate of zillions of bubbles currently.
Question:
Should I panic-change the water or sit tight and wait for the PH to dropp?
I have 200 L avaliable for waterchanges and it's at tank temperature.

Greateful for a quick response
Greger Lindstrand

multipart/alternative
  text/html