Background "material"

Greg Wrote:
"So ... what are your opinions?  What Color?  What Material?"

1) Any color you want... Blue's and light Greens do well (I like Blues
myself). Another really nice color is Black (See my 20G), although you need
to add additional light to make up the light _not_ reflected via the black.

2) Material? If the tank is empty - spray-paint (yes, spray paint). It gives
a smooth clean finish, and later years if you want to change the color, us a
razorblade.

Both of my tanks have spray painted back grounds.

Pictures are at: http://home1.gte.net/bodin1/ to see what it looks like.
- Jeff