Raising the bar

<<  What I'm saying is if we just keep a couple of basic things in
 mind, our healthy plants will have an impact on
 *someone else*.....whoa... >>

I hope so.

I'll go out on a limb here and venture the opinion that planted aquaria have
evolved and improved so much over the past 20 years, that the very humblest
of efforts, as displayed in the AGA contest, or bravely offered up as cannon
fodder ...oooops, I mean posted for critique here on list -- equal, or in
most cases, surpass the best examples from 20 years ago.

The better underwater landscapes today are some of the most beautiful, and
certainly some of the most dynamic works of art anyone has put behind glass
or even inside a frame of any type; and almost any tank full of live, healthy
plants, however arranged, has it all over any algae-covered, imitation,
plastic plant waterbox any day.

Even the fish think so.

A Merry Christmas to those who celebrate - and a happy, healthy and
prosperous New Year to all.

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach