Re: Schultz African violet food

I looked on the Schultz website and saw that the stuff
they presented was African Violet Food Plus.  Says it
also has micronutrients.  Can you get just plain
Schultz African Violet Food?  If so, does it not have
micro nutrients?  I am currently using the Flourish
line.  It seems to me that something without the added
micronutrients would be more compatible with the
Seachem products.

Also, I forget which numbers in fertilizer indicate
what nutrients.  Is it nitrate - phosphate -
potassium?

Thanks, Cavan