RE Where to buy PO$

"From: Dave Gomberg <gomberg at wcf_com>
Subject: Re: Where to get PO4

Cheryl Yetka asked:
>I have found sources of potassium, and traces, and nitrogen is not a
>problem.  But where can I buy some PO4?

Great question.  Here are a bunch of answers:

TSP (Tri-sodium phosphate) easy to find, cheap, but use VERY SPARINGLY, it
is a strong base and will raise your pH some.  It will raise your pH a lot
if you overdose.

KH2SO4 and K2HSO4 are available, but a bit pricey (say $15/kg).   But that
is a lifetime supply for the whole North American continent.

Schultz African Violet food (cheap, $3.50).  It is 5-14-14 or some such, a
great phosphate source.  And a convenient liquid.  This is what I use.

Careful, when dosing PO4 if the Fe level is high, you will form a
precipitate and lose all the Fe from your water column.   So  dose Fe one
day and PO4 the next.   And you shouldn't need to dose PO4 more than once a
week unless you have a VERY fast growing tank and few fish."

Thanks for the help.  Where would I buy  KH2SO4 and K2HSO4 ?