Re:Re: Robert H's Critique please

>>Hmmm... do I see a path taking shape with the pygmy swords on the left and
the Lilaeopsis on the right of the Glosso? =)  You can use this idea and put
a medium sized stone right before the "path" turns to have a turning point
for the path. Maybe put it to the left of the right red plant ( Nesaea? ).
You can also line the path with stones to create a better impression of a
path. <<

A stone path, like Mr. Dixon? :)  I wanted it to be more subtle than that. I
am not exactly happy with the whole background again... thanks for your
suggestions!

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com
AB weekly newsletter, 1004 subscribers!!
M3, SeaChem, Plantguild