CO2 concentrations in air (OT?)

> I thought, and the recent APD discussion appears to
> > confirm, that the concentration of CO2 in air was about 350 ppm

Hey, as long as I'm wearing my biogeochemist hat, I thought I'd chip in and
point out that 350's about 20 years out of date.  The atmospheric
concentration is up around 370ppm now and climbing by around 1.5 ppm each
year.  I measure photosynthesis a lot in my job, so I've been able to watch
it climb pretty steadily.  350 is a number that reminds me of the Cold War,
Ronald Reagan, and Culture Club.

Doug