Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1480

Someone nicknamed "Newsletter " asked about heater cables:

> I received a delightful (bud disappointing) telephone call from M3 -
> Marine Monalith website ... apparently, they have not been able to
> get
> substrate heaters for almost a year now and do not know when they
> will
> be able to next order them.  I had placed an order with them, and
> they
> called to let me know that they would not be able to fill it.
>
> Anyone know where else you can get quality substrate heaters?

You can try
http://www.marinedepot.com/
for Azoo cables or

www.petwarehouse.com for some rather more expensive cables -- these
have a ground wire.  I have seen these in person and they appear to be
high quality.

You can also try
http://www.hawaiianmarine.com/
which imports Dupla products -- probably more expensive still since
these are low voltage and therefore need a transformer.

Good Luck,
Scott H.