Re: More on Those Secretive Shrimp

It has been noted that:
> The loach will eat the shrimp.

Months after I thought no more shrimp survived in my tnak, I counted
seven.  Curiously, when I got tired of snails messing up my surface
skimmer and thought that the shrimp were all gone, I put four clown
loaches into the tank. The snails were gone within a week.  However, we
now know that, not only have the shrimp avoided my view most of the
time and avoided being eaten by the large rainbows, but they've avoided
the clowns, too.

Scott H.