CO2 setup

I have a 135 gal that I am trying to complete my setup for. Current
substrate is profile with florite and 8 40watt normal tubes. Filtration is a
wet dry and also a Magnum350 drawing from underneath undergravel plates via
a bulkhead fitting. I would like to add co2 and was looking at the following
from Rapids distribution. It is a co2 kit with 5lb steel tank and dual gage
regulator for US$99.00. Is this something to look at or should I go
elsewhere? Http://www.4rapid1.com part number BD535.