ph-KH-CO2

Chuck Gadd wrote:

"Philippe wrote:
> Where does the 3ppm concentration of CO2 in the bucket come from?

From the air."

George will be quick to point out that this is a "myth."  While we do often
measure 2 - 3 ppm CO2 in our non-CO2 supplemented tank water, a significant
portion comes from organic processes occurring in the tank which produce a
small amount of CO2.  I forget how much George said actually comes from the
air, but I think it was something like half the amount we typically measure.

Regards, Steve Dixon San Francisco