Re: What Happened?

George had to move his site because it got too many hits and they were
charging him extra each month.  He'll probably make an announcement here
about it, but for now you can got to a mirror at
http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com
(my ISP charges me a lot to begin with, but doesn't have a bandwidth cap).

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com