Re:Ludwigia sedoides or Mosaic plant

Hi,  I grew this plant outdoors a few summers ago in a shallow
flowerpot filled with water.  The waterlevel was about 6" above the
substrate.  It propagated by runners.  I live in northern NY where
the summers are in the 80's to low 90's for stretches of the
summer.  The substrate was a mixture of pebbles and dirt that
came in the pond container it was sold in.  I never got the plant to
flower:(  The leaves formed a very pretty design on the water
surface.  Ray