re Ludwigia sediodes Mocaic plant

   Hi
   I tried to grow this plant in my lily pool and it couldn't take the
competition for
space so I moved it to the stream in my terrarium and it got battered around
when I had trouble with leaks so I moved it to the pool in the greenhouse and
it slowly disintegrated on me. I suspect it didn't get enough light and the
cabombe
smothered it.
   The one I had was all diamond shaped, floating leaves..No submerged
foliage
at all. I got it at a local pond shop where they were growing it potted in a
shallow
shaded fiberglass tank. They told me it required no full sun but I suspect
that was
wrong.
    Isn't it a gorgeous plant? Hope you have better luck with yours.
                                                          Gary     fla.