Re: 125

Thanks for everyone's responses and opinions on setting up a 125 tank so far.

Tom Barr asked about co2, fish, etc.

The tank will house my five discus that outgrew my 55, and a crew of algae
eaters(any suggestions on that would help also). I have a 5LB bottle for CO2
I have a reactor now from ultra life, The one that petwarehouse sells. I'm
not sure
that it will be enough? Tom don't you sell a reactor for larger tanks?I would
like to use a spray bar for the return. It sounds like
a very effective way to return the water to the tank. I haven't decided on
all the plants
yet, that's the easy part I think. The substrate will most likely be 100%
flourite- that's
alot of bags huh.

Jeff Vamos
Cessnabum1 at aol_com