Re: setting up a 125 gallon tank

James Purchase writes

<<  I have a corner overflow in my 130 gallon tank and use
 an Eheim 2260 (its their biggest cannister). I had to drill extra holes into
 the sides of the overflow tower because not enough water could pass thru the
 "comb" on the top. It might not be an issue with a less powerful filter but

This 125 is made by all glass and I believe there is two overflow boxes, one
in each back corner. Does your 130? Just trying to see if I will need to
drill extra passages for the water

Jeff Vamos
Cessnabum1 at aol_com