Self leveling siphon

   Hi
    Very well put Scott. If it wasn't for DIY stuff I wouldn't have half my
equipment.
   Besides, if I couldn't play in the water I probably wouldn't keep fish.lol

  I'm in the process of building a 100 gallon marine overflow system and so
far I
only have 250 dollars in it but now we come to the dreaded question of
lighting!!!
  I'm sure I'll triple the costs even if I do make it myself. Still, a
bargain compared
to commercial models.
   I want to try to grow some of the exotic marine algae as well as some of
the
invertabates,maybe even a fish or two.
                                                          Gary     fla.