Amano's Contest

	I really hope that there is good US representation.  In other words, I hope
every American on the list enters.  There is still plenty of time.  I know
that Takashi was disappointed that we did not enter.  There are many of us
who are talented enough to at the very least make it into his contest
magazine.  With that, I will be entering it and hopefully have a picture of
my tank to have it critiqued by you all before I send the final one in for
the contest.

David