glow-in the dark fish

http://www.wired.com/news/photo/0,1860,46678,00.html
umm, gee.  This link goes to a headline at the WIRED website about
some new glow-in-the-dark fish.  M3 has linked to it on their main
page.  They're "genetically modified".  I read about several other
sorts of critters earlier this year they did this with.  They use a gene
form a certain Jelly-fish, I believe it is, and splice it in, to make a
glowy critter.  I think it requires black light or similar to actually see
this quality.
   Intriguing idea.  What do ya'll think of this?  cool? objections?  I
bet it'll go over big with the kiddies.
-Chrys

"and i try to laugh at whatever life brings
cuz when i look down i just miss all the good stuff
when i look up i just trip over things" ~ Ani DiFranco