re: Mysteries of the Wood Chunk

Am I the only one that saw this subject and read "woodchuck"?  Maybe the
original poster's name Chuck registered in my subconscience or
something.  I was totally confused by the message when I tried to frame
it with the subject, and thought it must be some mystical allegory that
went over my head.  "Wood chunk". "Woodchuck".  D'oh!
Sometimes I amaze myself.

Best regards,
Bob

--
"The River of Ignorance covers most of my regrets.
Thus toad blossoms in glory, fiery purple figs, refracting the Earth's