Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1448

<< A lady living in Canada says she thinks it's because Asian women
 tend to be very family-oriented.  They devote all their spare time to
 their families, leaving no free time for fish tanks. >>

This is certainly not true for me.  I have four children, ages 12, 9, 6, and
3, and I home school them -- I play taxi mom day and night, as the kids do
karate, scouts, gymnastics, and drama/dance.  I am not home any night of the
week except Sundays.  My tank is pretty far down on the priority list, but I
still get much pleasure from it.  My main motivator is just to enjoy the
beauty of it and see everything thrive.  In February I will celebrate the one
year anniversary of my tank's first big planting. Maybe Eastern women find
some other outlet of making beautiful things?

Catherine