shipping plants

Order some plants from Loh Kwek Leong when he is able to ship out again, and
you'll see the best method ever!
Much like Arthur noted, air only, high humidity air tight bags.  No need for
messy newspaper.  I, too, have been troubled by this method that most
on-line retailors use.  What is odd, is that given method, you'd think they
were trying to conserve space, but then they send the order (generally my
exp) in an over-sized box.  Curious, but you win some you lose some,......

Joe, in cloudy OKC