Re: APD Guidelines

Folks,

For the most part I don't think Mr. Pushak's comments could be much
farther off base than they are.  Maybe if he lived on the moon.  Maybe
not.  I think I can leave it at that.

On to a different, but related issue...  Last week someone pointed out
that there has been some baiting on both sides of this issue.  It isn't
going on just on APD, but apparently on Compuserve and maybe a few other
forums as well.  That really needs to stop.  It's hard to get a problem
under control with people out there creating new problems as we go
along.  You should be able to discuss the issue without using
inflammatory personal insults.

Roger Miller