And, Dave, please don't use the word "lawsuit" here. <g>

Good luck!

Bill

<< ate: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:07:46 -0800
 From: "Dave Berryman" <dberryman7479 at mediaone_net>
 Subject: OT:  Internet question

 Sorry this is off topic but I need some advice.

 I own my own business and to cut corners I had one of those web page design
 schools make our web sight then they also host it.  The other day I found
 out that our web page was down so I tried to contact the school.  There web
 page is down also and there phones are disconnected. >>