Re:Internet libel

>>I hope I haven't ruffled too many feathers. I felt we needed a little
balance on some recent postings. I've been purposely coy about my
personal opinions on "the case"; please don't jump to any conclusions!
(now where are my flame resistant asbestos pants? ;-)<<

Fortunetly for all of us Steve, I think you are pretty much alone in your
view. Restraint against being overly excessive in critical comments is
always wise and more courteous, but what you are suggesting goes way beyond
that. The day this list becomes that heavily moderated, or moderated at all
is the day you will never hear from me again and I think many other people.
I am also gratefull that you alone do not set the policy for this list.

Robert Hudson