Time to go on offensive

>Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:55:00 -0600
>From: "Tom Wood" <tomwood2 at flash_net>
>Subject: I'm no Attorney, But...
>
>It seems to me that this whole thing with Pets____house has crossed the line
>to the point that a valid countersuit could be pursued. Maybe ActWin et al.
>could win some damages and get corporate sponsorship for APD out of them for
>the next 50 years. Wouldn't that be sweet irony?

I would say its time the list goes on the offensive.  Hey, are you all just
going
to sit there and wait to be "picked off" one by one?

First off, call for a meeting.  I believe many people here are outraged enough
to want to turn up.  I would offer my house as the venue for the meeting but
that would be asking you all to fly several thousand miles.

Loh K L