Cressula helmsii

Hi ...

recently, I've become absolutely crazy about
Cressula helmsii. It's such a lovely little delicate
plant that's wonderful for creating carpets and
little bushes. I also love the way Amano uses it in
his aquascapes.

While doing a search on the web about it , I found
out it was a major noxious weed in the UK, and was
also an invasive here in the US. :-(

But lucky for me, it's legal in Maryland or my
conscientous LFS would not carry it.

Anyhow, I do have a question. I love this plant
(in aquariums) and would like a bit more success in
cultivating it. If you've had success with it, can you
please describe your tank conditions please? I'm
planning to give my 40g Endlers LB tank a
makeover, and would like to make that plant a
prominent part of the landscape.

Thanks,
    shireen

--