Re: That Amendment

>><nonsense>
138. This allegation is based on the fact that those Defendants Internet IP
addresses were found on our web servers log files (each time a user access a
web site a log file is created identifying the source of the connection and
what pages were visited through that connection. The pages visisted are
contained in what is referred to as a secured socket layer or SSL. These
pages and files cannot be accessed by ordinary users of the web site.
Additionally they are password protected.
</nonsense>

Due respect, but this is absolute BULL. Secure Sockets have ZERO to do with
webserver logs. <<

I find this very interesting. If we can find a computer expert witness,
which should be easy, Computer engineers now adays are very easy to find,
particularly in California Silicone valley.... it could possibly be grounds
for a counter suit of our own, or for Dan at least.

Robert