Microworms, Jobe's - Defense Fund

Hi Everyone,

I've taken my web site (plantedtank) off the web , but if anyone here
needs to contact me about microworms, jobe's etc. you may do so at
this email address.

I'm not sure if I will continue making the microworms available, but
if there is any interest in that, just let me know. The cold weather
makes a heat pack and insulated box a necessity, so of course it
costs more to package and ship. There wasn't much demand for the
worms, so if I do make them available they will be in the form of a
starter culture only. The rest of what's needed to start a culture is
probably already in your kitchen cabinet anyway.

I will continue to do all that I can to assist the fund and am
especially grateful to everyone who has cared about this issue. There
are a great many people here and elsewhere who are inspiring to me
personally. A person can go weeks, months or years and find just a
few people whose everyday acts of kindness are that memorable. It's
amazing to me to realize how often I notice people like that here.

Anyway,Thanks.

JoAnn