what would your dream equipment configuration be?

>>So, if you were to set up your "Dream Tank" for a planted aquarium;
>>what would your dream equipment configuration be?

I would like to thank Don and the Olberding's who responded to my
question off list.  And also Don's onlist response.

Is anyone using a PH sensor to regulate CO2 introduction?  Any positive
or negative opinions about the idea?

I've seen all sorts of CO2 systems that introduce CO2 directly into the
aquarium via a diffuser, other setups that introduce CO2 into the intake
of a filter, other systems that introduce it into a sump, and others
that introduce it into the outtake of a filter.  What are your opinions
about the best "location" to introduce CO2?