Re: Marl

Would Seachem's Excel help out maybe for the CO2 limited problem?  It is a
carbon product.

I tried it (and used the higher dosage recommended) and my CO2 didn't come
on for almost a week even with water changes!  Obviously, I overdosed it
since I had some Crypts melt.  It might help (at a lower dosage of course)?
I believe it also binds with iron to prevent it from breaking down so
quickly.  My Christmas moss sure jumped up and started growing.  Excel or
coincidence?  Don't know.  Just my two cents worth.

Daphne